There are a lot of recipes for vegan mayonnaise and the ingredients vary drastically from recipe to recipe. Some use tofu, some use the slimy liquid you drain off a can of chick peas (known as aqua faba). This recipe is simpler and you are more likely to already have these ingredients at home.
- 125 ml almond milk room temperature
- 250 ml vegetable oil
- 10 ml apple cider vinegar
- 1 pinch salt
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Blend with a stick mixer or beater until smooth.
- Use immediately or chill until needed.