Tasty, quick and easy to make vegetarian meal. This recipe is best made just before serving.
Zucchini and Garlic Pasta
- 500 g pasta
- 750 g zucchini thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 125 g butter softened
- 1 cup parmesean cheese finely grated
- 1 Tablespoon lemon rind finely grated
- 125 ml cream
- Cook pasta in a large pan of boiling salted water, uncovered, until justtender then drain.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan. Cook zucchini and garlic,stirring, until zucchini is just tender.
- Combine the hot pasta with the zucchini mixture and remainingingredients.
- Season to taste and serve.